Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Still No Cooper

Still waiting to get my little Cooper Back.  Hopefully will be Thursday:)...I have missed him so much.
Cant believe we are in April already, the year is just flying.  Easter has come and gone with a blink of an eyelid....was a nice couple of days to relax and enjoy family time.  I really dislike this time of year, weather changing and daylight savings is about to end:(... Life is about to get a little more hectic as I put my hand up to be the Team Manager for Sam and Max's soccer side...Love being able to get involved.
The club rang be tonight and I get a free coaches training program for free. I cant wait...As Ive mentioned before I decided to make a lifestyle change nearly a year ago now, I am still continuing on the Journey and am loving being fitter healthier and stronger.  I am now a member of the local gym and love it...gets me going for the whole day.  
On the  Mishmash side of things business is great... I have  a few new bags, cushion covers, travel wallets and passport covers in my Etsy and Made It stores.  Please visit both stores and check them out. 
Have a good night allxx




No comments:

Post a Comment