Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Market Tomorrow


Unfortunately I wont be doing the market tomorrow. A family member has become ill so its just not the right time at the moment. I will probably start doing the market in early Spring. Not such a bad thing really as I have sold so a few bags this week and have a few orders to do.

So yesterday I went to the Stitches and Craft Show. I spent way to many $$$ but came home with lots of beautiful fabrics...so stay tuned for some funky bag designs over the next couple of days. It was a beautiful day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I have had the most relaxing night at my BIL's house tonight...ohhh it was so nice to sit back and have someone else cook...and Franca made the most delicious apple turnovers yummmie (Definitely have to walk and extra kilometre tomorrow). My niece Natalie who is a freelance designer did some work on my blog and designed my business cards..thanks Nat you are so talented.

I will be back tomorrow to post some weekend pics...including the master chef making pancakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment