Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Market on Sunday


This is my new listing in my Etsy Store Red Skipping Girl Tote. Ohhh this tote is so cute and so roomy inside. Think I will have to make one for myself!!!! I have been so busy getting ready for this market stall that Shazzi and I are doing on Sunday. The market is at La Trobe University on Sunday 8.00 am to 2.00pm. It is held in the carpark....you can't miss it. So pop along and have a look :) heaps of nice thing at this market.....just praying that the weather is going to be nice..fingers crossed.


Im heading off on Friday to go the Stitches and Craft Show with some girly's from work...should be fun think I need some of that right now.....will be a busy day as we are going to see Carlton v's Collingwood on Friday night.....Sam and Max are sooooooo excited!!! No rest for the wicket..
So I better go and get domesticated so I can head back to the sewing room..LOL my bedroom...but not for much longer my studio is on its way....roof and sliding door on its way next week....so shouldn't be too much longer. Handy having sons that are trades men.... and you too Bruni!!!!!



Have a good day...looks like rain is coming better get washing off



Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment