Friday, June 5, 2009

All Over Yay!!!!

As much as I promise myself that I am going to blog more it just doesnt happen....life just gets so busy. Hopefully things will slow down soon as I only have three weeks left as Manager yay!!!!!. So looking forward to my new role as events organiser..should be so much fun. Stocktake went so well and I am so pleased its over.......More time for sewing....
So this weekend I have to get my butt in order as I have my first market to do on Saturday...so today I'm off to buy more fabrics.....I'm so happy I have sold a few bags to friends this week...and have a few orders to do so will be busy busy busy.
Samuel has a bye from football this weekend so at last will have a Sunday to do things.....Alex is so enjoying working at my work and I must say it is nice to see him there...except for when I hit the lunch room and he is eating my lunch LOL.....He seems to be enjoying it. Lots of car things going on with Rhys and Leigh....my drive way seems to be constantly full of teenagers working on cars...Bruno is loving this I am sure......Talking about Bruni he has been so sick with the flu...but still has been going to work...He has a doctors app this arvo but Im sure he doesnt have the swine well lets hope not anyway......kids so funny wont go near him......
We still have six puppies have sold two....we have decided to keep a tan male and he is sooo cute kids have decided to call him Zeus....
Oh and the best news ever I have a roof on my decking sooooo unreal such a great job Bruno has done...he has decided to extend the decking as well so nice to have a dry place to go outside....
This means when this is finished he will start building my studio....he is promising me that I will have before Christmas.....
So I know this has been a long post so much to catch up on...I promise that this time I wont leave it so long between posts and I will be back to post some pics of bags and clutches from my weekend of productivity......
And just remebered to mention that I received the nicest pressie from the girls in my department....a beautiful Pandora bead for my bracelet....so very nice thanks girls..will miss being your Boss....
So off I go to quickly clean up this house and get out!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Mish
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment